Best learning websites for Toddlers and Preschoolers, chosen by the University Park Library staff.
- Funbrain Jr. – A part of Family Education Network, helps younger kids develop math, early literacy, and problem-solving skills through fun learning games, stories, and printables.
- NickJr. – Transports your toddler into her favorite shows like Bubble Guppies, Wonder Pets!, Max & Ruby, Dora the Explorer, and more. She can play games, go on adventures, and create crafts with her favorite characters.
- Sprout – Kids love Sprout for its fun games, coloring pages, and easy crafts.
- Starfall – a great educational site for young children learning their ABC’s or starting to read.
- Kids’ CBC – a Canadian television channel and website just for preschoolers, similar to America’s PBS Kids.
- Boowa and Kwala – Have a variety of Songs, Games, and Stories.
- Fisher Price – provides educational games and activities you and your preschooler can play together online.
- Kiddy House – This website is a resource for teachers, parents, and kids. It has free clipart, thematic units, lesson plans and teaching ideas.
- PBS Kids – Each of the educational shows your children watch on PBS have their own learning section through PBS Kids.
- Sesame Street – They can choose from hundreds of the show’s video clips and play games that help them learn letters, animal sounds, rhymes, colors and more.
- Disney Jr. – Games, coloring pages and videos are a few of the highlights. The games focus on memory, hand-eye coordination, color matching and other important skills for developing minds.